26 March 2007

Hey, Catholic Moms--



Since you have ALL that time to sit around all day and read blogs, with absolutely no responsibilities in the world, just content to be taken care of by husband and children....

[ducks]

you should check out a really good new blog by Augusta over in Kansas City, called, appropriately enough, Traditional Catholic Mom. I've added her link at the right side, but here it is: http://traditionalcatholicmom.blogspot.com/

What's that you say? My description of your easy lifestyle doesn't match reality? Wow. I am truly sorry. I guess I just based it on the blissful existence of my own beloved wife.

[ducks] OUCH!!! [unsuccessfully]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Augusta said...

Now YOU are too kind, sir! Thanks for the post! I appreciate it!

Christopher said...

She has a Great blog, My wife Checks it every Day...

Latinmassgirl said...

Poor Tim Man,
Today, I'll bring the bandages and Aloe for your wounds caused by your bon-bon-eating-wife. My Bobo found out that I just sit around too.

From a L-A-Z-Y mom of 5.