06 March 2007

Reminder--Traditional Mass March 7 at Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis


Just a final reminder-- Solemn High Mass tomorrow at the Cathedral on the feast of St. Thomas Aquinas. Because he is a patron of the Institute of Christ the King, Sovereign Priest, the faithful can receive a plenary indulgence under the usual conditions if they attend this Mass.


Address for the Cathedral: 4431 Lindell Blvd. St. Louis, MO 63108




There. Now you have no excuses!

Photo credit to Mark Scott Abeln at Rome of the West (link on the side)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an excuse. . . don't know the time. :)

thetimman said...

Hey, "anonymous", I saw you there, and so I think a confession may be in order for claiming not to know the time. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I actually went to Rome of the West's site to find it. I'm still "clean". :-p