23 May 2007

Housekeeping!


In addition to the story posted below the Post-Dispatch ran a story with the short headline, "FDA OKs birth control pill that ends periods"! I wondered what I would do with my blog now that there are no more periods! I experimented with various punctuational substitutes but it just wasn't the same! Semi-colons leave me hanging! And question marks are too confusing! So, it comes down to the tried and true exclamation point! I hope you, the reader, will match my new found, FDA-enforced enthusiasm!




2 comments:

MMajor Fan said...

And now they have to rewrite all those art history textbooks because artists no longer had Blue (the timespan previously called Period) and so on (the punctuation previously known as period)

thetimman said...

I hear paleontologists are also upset!