24 November 2008

Greetings, and Thank You


Not to get all --. - on you, I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who read this blog, again, for your interest, your participation, your prayers and well wishes. Thank you even for your private frustrations (you know who you are ;-)).

As the site approaches a quarter of a million visitors in a fairly short time, I am gratified by the cross-section of regular readership. A majority of the visits come from Missouri, particularly the St. Louis area, which is great because I wanted to have blog to cover local Catholic news. Yet there are many other regular readers from Italy, France, England, Germany, Malta, Belarus and the Philippines, and from all over the U.S., which is also great because I didn't want the blog to be just about St. Louis, but about the advance of faithful Catholicism everywhere. And I think the leadership of Archbishop Burke, continued so ably by Bishop Hermann, has made St. Louis Catholic news of interest to Catholics outside the area.

Again, thank you all. You are in my prayers daily.

8 comments:

Fenian said...

I believe that you are the one that needs to be thanked. Thank you for all of the work you do. Keep up the good work.

Adam said...

I've got to agree with Fenian: You do an awesome job at blogging about Catholicism in St. Louis and in the U.S. I've found that your blogs are always informative and insightful. You should be proud to know that you're truly advancing the cause of Catholicism in what you do.

Latinmassgirl said...

Thanks Timman! You put a lot of work into this blog, and it shows.

Methodist Jim said...

In response to Latinmassgirl . . . work?

Anonymous said...

A priest-reader from Rome just standing up to be counted (and to thank you for your efforts)!

thetimman said...

Thank you all-- and priest-readers are quite welcome!

TGL said...

You may not believe this, Tim, but this Vatican II peace and justice Catholic enjoys reading your posts. I disagree with a lot of what you and many of your fellow posters say, but I do enjoy the repartee. You challenge me. Thanks for doing this.

thetimman said...

thanks, TGL, sincerely.

you have sticking power.

Now, a few latin Masses under your belt, and all will be well.

:-)