07 January 2009

The Dilemma of the Amateur Blogger







Ladies and Gentlemen, the above pictures, in order:

1. Molasses. As in, the Catholic news, especially in St. Louis, has been as slow as molasses.

2. Floodgates. As in, the floodgates will soon burst with local Catholic news.

3. Doldrums. As in, this is what we're in.

4. Work. As in, I have been able to get some done lately.

The blogger who cried wolf, me, still expects the Archbishop appointment by the end of this month. I think we will be surprised, as the most speculated name will probably not be the one. Pray for Archbishop Burke's successor to be a worthy one. Pray for the Holy Father.

Now, if you still want to figure out what a blog is all about, Uncle Jay can tell you.

1 comment:

MP said...

Timman,

Are you sure the first picture is molasses and not honey? I cook with Black Strap Molasses, which is almost black, and have seen Sorgum Molasses, which is medium brown. Is there a light molasses as well?

I know it is a silly question, but I really like molasses, and was just wondering if I'm missing out on a light variety.