12 March 2009
I'm Just Doing What Planned Parenthood Wants Me to Do
The local baby-killing machine that is Planned Parenthood has launched a new initiative on its website. They are asking people to "Defend the Truth!" I don't know what they mean by "truth", but I speak a little English, and I think I can figure out what it means. What's more, I want to help.
Apparently, the 40 Days for Life Campaign is bothering them juuuuuuust a little bit. The purveyors of death state that there have been "expenses" incurred by the "increased protest activity" at the abortuary. What these expenses are, I cannot say. Are they hiring more "counselors" to hurry misguided women into the mill before the prayerful witness of those brave pro-lifers who love the mother and the child can change these victims' minds? Are they giving more donuts to their "security" guard? Perhaps the increased expense is for the money paid to that graphic artist who designed their super-girl style "heroes" art to depict women as trying to drum up business for Planned Parenthood the morning after. I don't know.
Whatever their reasons, they of course want more money to help continue their gruesome business. I can't help them with that, as I don't want to go to hell.
However, I am delighted to Defend the Truth! as follows:
1. The baby inside the mother's womb is a real human person, with an immortal soul; he deserves protection from the moment of conception.
1a. Science has shown that no human fetus has ever developed into a duck, or an aardvark, or anything other than a human being.
1b. Though some persons, through very bad education and poor moral choices, unfortunately will sometimes grow up to be Planned Parenthood supporters, they still have the right to life.
2. At abortion mills, babies are brutally killed, destroyed, eliminated and discarded.
3. Planned Parenthood makes money, at least in part, from killing unborn babies.
4. The mothers who are to greater or lesser degrees culpable are yet also victims themselves of these violent acts. They need our prayers.
5. The 40 Days for Life Campaign is doing wonderful work in a prayerful and peaceful way, and poses no threat to Planned Parenthood, their employees, or their "clients", other than perhaps to their wallets, as mothers choose life based on their witness. They, too, need our prayers.
See, Planned Parenthood, I Defended the Truth! Hope you like my little effort on your behalf.
Let us pray for the continued success of the 40 Days effort, pray for an end to abortion, and pray for conversion of hearts to God and a fundamental respect for human life.