20 May 2009

Do You Know This Man?

No. In fact, no one does. How do you refer to him when addressing him in a public conversation or debate? It is a little awkward. If he has his three, similarly-masked brothers with him, it can even be a little confusing.

Therefore, when commenting in the comboxes, please use a name, even a stupid nickname like "dweeb with the mask" or "thetimman" (that stupid name is already taken, however). It will help conversation flow better, be easier to follow, and will ensure the blogger you insult knows to whom to attribute the help.

This does not mean you can't choose to post anonymously from blogger. Just sign it with a nom-de-plume.

Thanking you in advance, I remain,
Yours affectionately,

thetimman

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I use "nom-de-plume?"

Prekast

Anonymous said...

Is it Canon Wiener?!?

Prekast

Anonymous No. 1 said...

Good point. I always hate it when you have three Anonymouses posting at the same time against each other.

Canon Wiener said...

It can't be me, since I would wear a biretta.

Fenian said...

My posting name is more of a nom-de-guerre than a nom-de-plume. Is that ok? ;-)

Anonymous said...

The masked man is the unknown canon lawyer X!

PMKD

thetimman said...

PMKD, wrong again.

Canon Wiener, is that really you?

Anonymous said...

Unknown Canon Lawyer X would never allow his picture to be taken in that get up... that is if I'm correct on who I think unknown canon lawyer X is...

Peklet Mom

French Beauty Queen said...

If you want to make it easier for us readers, you can click on the Name/URL circle and make up a fun name! Now that could get creative.

thetimman said...

Thank you, Mr. Depardieu.

maybe cp? said...

Canon Wiener reads your blog? Perhaps you can include some of your funny jokes that are auf Deutch. Oh, wait, stop, you only have one funny joke, and that may flop.

thetimman said...

Do you know the Austrian word for Krampus?

anonycpmous said...

I've googled Krampus and am now sorry I did. I think I prefer Schmutzli.

Mary S. said...

Good thing our dear Patron of Journalists did not hold to anonymity.

Abbe X said...

Canon Wiener reads your blog?!?!