O.K., deep breath.
I first saw this on Patrick Madrid's site. And then I noticed Delena linked it, too.
What is it? Well, it is a wedding procession of the most unconventional variety. You Tube will not allow the video to be embedded, but you can watch it at the first link above.
Some observations, in random order:
1) The bare shoulder crowd will not like this.
2) I was immediately glad it wasn't a Catholic Church-- but I wish I could say with 100% certainty that it could never happen in one.
3) One of my favorite comments at the YouTube site was to the effect that this couple would be divorced within 2 years (no hate mail, please! I don't wish it to be true.)
4) It reminds me somewhat of a scene from the movie Barcelona where the hero, alone in his apartment, does some weird dance while reading the Bible. His cousin walks in with his girlfriend, and is amused. The cousin inquires if this is his new Presbyterian worship service. In his embarrassed confusion, the hero says, "Well, Protestant." After which the girlfriend asks, "Are all Protestant churches like this?" And the cousin answers, "Pretty much."
5) Is this sign #34,765 of the end of the world?
Visitation Institute: Great Opportunity for Adult Formation
45 minutes ago