24 October 2009

ICRSP at the Holy Father's General Audience





On the occasion of the first anniversary of its elevation to pontifical right, members of the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest attended the Pope's general audience October 7 and had the opportunity to greet the Holy Father. Canon Mora (co-founder of the Institute), and Canons Lenhardt, Lebocq and Lefevre were among them. Unfortunately, Monsignor Wach was not able to be in Rome, but the Holy Father sent his greetings.





Now, I wasn't there personally, but I think I can just make out the gist of the conversation between Canon Lenhardt and His Holiness below:





"Your Holiness, it's called Saint Louis Catholic. It's a blog. I've taken the liberty of printing you a screen shot."

"This audience is over. Guards!"





photos from the Institute's French language site:  http://www.icrsp.org/IMAGES-APOSTOLATS/IMAGES-2009/Gricigliano/Audience/audience.htm

6 comments:

Father G said...

nice...was Msgr. Schmitz there?

thetimman said...

Father, I don't know, really. Do you know if he was? I think not, or else he would have been photographed

Father G said...

I don't know for sure. I don't think he was there but I'm not entirely sure...anyway, have you posted bail for Canon Lenhardt yet?...I heard he was committed to the dungeon at Castel St.Angelo for having distributed questionable photographs and literature concerning an obscure American - traditionalist web-blog out of St. Louis! Can you elaborate?!

thetimman said...

He probably has the key by now. :-)

St. Louis Conservative said...

It looks to me like he was actually explaining your new rule against anonymous posting to the obviously disappointed pope. No more anonymous comments from the Vatican.

Anonymous said...

Timman,

Simply amazing how you heard the conversation through photos! Fun, light-hearted job here.

To the St. Louis Conservative - ouch! I've finally been caught red-handed, so to speak!

PB XVI