Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the photos above depict both the criminal and his weapon of choice. Another Columbine averted thanks to the quick wit of the tax-eating, brain-dead Principal of the appropriately, mundanely-named Public School 52.
The full story is here.
I had a number of "first" reactions when my wonderful wife Sharon pointed out this story. To prevent the brain version of vapor lock, I give them all to you now:
- Keep this incident in mind when some politician or teacher's union spokesman tells you we need to "invest" more money in public education.
- Is is any wonder our country is falling down around us?
- What we really need is a Lego Brady Bill to require a background check for these unstable elementary schoolers before they can just buy a Lego gun off the street.
- Free the Lego Freedom Fighter!
- The principal saw the Lego gun as a threat, but she let the little would-be Lizzie Borden go free. The tiny cuts from that tiny axe could really do damage.
- The mom says she might sue. Of course. But heaven forbid she pull her child out of that insane asylum first.
- The public schools certainly have bought the lunatic anti-gun fringe's line, Amway-style.
- Can this Principal find Bin Laden?
- Look for Eric Holder to propose that each Lego gun carry a serial number and every owner be registered.
- Didn't this child have a concealed Lego-carry permit?