23 March 2010

From Left Field on the Tanning Tax

OK, I was just thinking...

1) Is the tanning tax a hate crime? I mean, tanning salons are mostly frequented by white people, right? Can one of our delightful, fake-baked inmates of our prison schools sue the Leader on this ground? What would happen if the previous administration targeted a tax on hair relaxer products? Would Al Sharpton march on Washington?

2) Trying to avoid schadenfreude, I have a feeling that most of the taxed tanners supported the Leader in the last election. Just a guess, but hey, I think it's a good one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so happy though...

thetimman said...

Public message to the private message calling me a racist and a moron:

You're half-right.

thetimman said...

Seriously, though, that type of hate speech intimidates me, and leads me to call for the suppression of all anti-Catholic hate speech. Re-education centers for all anti-Catholics!!