On the occasion of the Easter Feast, the Apostolic Penitentiary has issued a decree confirming the plenary indulgences that had been extended to the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest, and has granted many additional such plenary indulgences. The text of the decree in Latin, with a French translation, can be found at the ICRSP main site. If you don't read either language, try google translate for a good time.
To summarize the provisions the Apostolic Penitentiary has granted the following plenary indulgences, under the usual conditions, for the following items:
1. Assisting at Mass at an Institute church on the Patronal Feasts of the Institute: Christ the King, Immaculate Conception, SS. Benedict, Francis de Sales and Thomas Aquinas.
2. For members of the Institute, attendance at the General Chapter.
3. At each apostolate, assisting at Mass there on the feast day of its titular patron.
4. Upon the saint's feast day when an Institute house has a greater relic of his.
5. At each apostolate at the conclusion of a canonical or official visit of the Prior General.
6. Upon incardination into the Institute at the Diaconate ordination.
7. Upon investiture as a Canon of the Institute.
8. Upon certain anniversaries of investiture as a Canon of the Institute.
The Institute had already been granted indulgences on the feast of its patrons, but this new decree extends the privileges of the former one tremendously. It also adapts them to the new canonical situation situation of the Institute as a Society of Apostolic Life of Pontifical Right, acknowledging the charism of its priests as Canons.