02 September 2010
The More You Know
Ah yes, the televised public service announcement. The question isn't, "What have I learned from NBC?", but rather "What haven't I learned from NBC?" I bring this insipid PSA platform to mind because by blogging I learned a few things about myself this week.
1. It is helpful to read an article to which I link before commenting about it. Not strictly necessary, of course, as the comment's the thing. Right? Right?
2. I don't speak French. I can't speak French. Unless, that is, laughing in French counts.
3. Cajun pork is not for lunch, apparently.
4. People who challenge people to point to any alternative to leftist social engineering when it comes to Catholic charity aren't really that interested in considering it when you do so.
5. I have lived under the "giant pink cloud", as John Zmirak calls it, most of my life.