24 November 2010

Thanksgiving Tomorrow, Greetings Today

Hi, everyone. I intend on continuing to post throughout the upcoming long weekend, but as with any break, you never know how things will turn out.

So, just in case, I am posting my thanks to God for all of the many blessings He has given me, which of course I don't deserve but which He pours out in abundance. The Catholic faith is the greatest blessing of all, because in Her I come to know the Divine Spouse whose passion, death and resurrection makes all hope of eternal life possible. My wife, as many of you know too well, is "above my pay grade", and my 32 children are a source of great joy. I am grateful for the Institute and its wonderful priests, sisters and oblates. I am thankful that St. Francis de Sales decided to write stuff down. Many thanks to God, too, for family, and for the many wonderful friends with whom he has blessed me.

And thank you to all of you who read here. You are in my prayers.

I really wanted to emphasize just how grateful I am for all of His blessings this year, because though we see reasons for concern in world events, nothing changes the essential reality that God is God, and that He loves us.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. God bless you all.

4 comments:

Jane Chantal said...

A happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Timman!

ATW said...

A very happy Thanksgiving to you, Mr. Timman, and to your family!

ATW

cp said...

Are you mad at me?

HSMom said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Timman.

:)