18 October 2011

The Game

There is an excellent slide show of photos from the inter-Oratory flag football game on Sunday here.  I wish I could copy some of them to give you a peek, but alas, I am not tech-savvy enough.


The year was different, but the outcome was the same.  The Ravens of SS. Gregory and Augustine defeated the Blue Birettas of St. Francis de Sales, (I think) 44-28.  The real flaw I see is pitting a team of musicians, philosophers, snotty Starbucks barristas, bloggers, lawyer-types, clerics and wannabes against a team comprised entirely of NFL professionals and Ken Jones, noted author of the Index of Leading Catholic Indicators.

Maybe next year...


Scroll through the photos to see pictures of various members of my family scattered therein.

4 comments:

Fr. Andrew said...

What about doctors who break their hands?

thetimman said...

He broke it? Ouch. That's bad-- will it affect his ability to doctor?

Mother Crab said...

As I have my pretend M.D. (and have spoken to that doctor who had his hand/wrist x-rayed), I can tell you it is not broken.

The Barista Himself said...

The snotty Starbucks barista appreciates the shout out! He'll remember that the next time he's making your triple decaf grande, 2 pump hazelnut, 1 pump vanilla, 1 pump peppermint, non-fat, with whip, extra-hot, salted carmel mocha coconut latte.