21 February 2012

Shrove Tuesday, and Request for Reader Feedback

Hello all, and best wishes for a profitable Lent.  Remember that the Forty Hours at St. Francis de Sales Oratory concludes tonight with Mass and procession beginning at 6:30pm.  A good way to focus and dedicate our Lenten efforts.


I also want to ask a favor from you.  Due to Google's upcoming new "privacy" policy, set to take effect in March, I am contemplating porting the blog site over to Wordpress.  I haven't finally decided to take the plunge, but if I do I would like to get some feedback on some different themes.  I will put a few up over the next couple of weeks.  Comment in the combox only if you really like, or really dislike, the proposed theme.  I assume that for most of you it wouldn't really matter because you are just. so. content. oriented.


Thanks!


First theme:  Chateau.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will your blog really be relevant in a non-google world?

thetimman said...

Well....

That does sort of beg the question, is it relevant now?
;-)

Anonymous said...

In light of Eternity, will your blog take you up or will it take you down?

Thomas I said...

I'm a 21 year old guy from Rolla MO who will be going to his first mass at the oratory tomorrow evening. This blog is incredibly relevant!

Anonymous said...

Porting to Wordpress would be a good move - you have a world of good options. It's like going from a 1985 Yugo to a Bugatti (any year).

/s

MrsC said...

OK. Now that I have seen Chateau, what's the next theme?

Prekast said...

I like the Chateau version better than the current.

Chris Horan said...

Love the new theme...

Badger Catholic said...

Wow, I like the theme.

Anonymous said...

Tim,

It's contemporary.
It's relevant.

It's contemporvant...just like this place (with apologies to JJR)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4ghjPbULEU

PMKD