29 March 2012

Link to the Sermon Series on the Beatitudes

I received so many positive comments, via email, combox and in person, about the series of sermons delivered by Canons of the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest in St. Louis on the Beatitudes that I am going to provide a single link to them on the side bar to the right under My Favorite Posts.  At the moment, I do not have the text to one of them, but it will appear when I have it.


Thanks to the Institute for their fervor and faithfulness!


Blessed are the Poor in Spirit

Blessed are the Meek 

Blessed are They Who Mourn 

Blessed are They Who Hunger and Thirst after Justice


Blessed are the Merciful

Blessed are the Pure of Heart 

Blessed are the Persecuted
 





1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I would love to be able to listen to his sermons. Any chance he is now, or will be at some point, recording sermons to be heard on AudioSancto.org? I can't sit at my little screen to read the sermons but I love being able to hear great, traditional sermons.

Elizabeth