29 April 2012

Catholic Sunday

Had a great day today at the Oratory. It began with the Mass, which is the best thing around. After Mass and Benediction, coffee hour in the hall, followed by the first ever men's 3-on-3 basketball tourney. As I didn't have a heart attack, I had a blast.

Family and friends hanging out-- just one of those little glimpses of Heaven that God gives us now and then.

Thanks to my family for all your love and support in recent days. You know who you are. My daughter, on the other hand, is banned from the computer.



2 comments:

Fem said...

You're quite welcome, thetimman. I'm glad you have finally come to your senses and appreciated the full value of my post.



I'll be sure to tell MG she's not allowed on the computer.

Anonymous said...

can you please keep updating about changes at the seminary, I am curious about the arrival of the IPF model