I wish I had a more uplifting entry for the first news post of the Easter Season. If you wonder about the answers to the following questions:
1. What will it be like for Catholics on the probable, upcoming Catholic version of Kristallnacht in the U.S.?
2. Is our moral fiber, as a nation, strong enough to weather another economic depression like the 1930s?
3. Is the secular society better off without organized religion?
4. Does our society, at heart, really respect human life?
5. Are all of the civil liberties that we have been giving up/allowing to be taken really making us safer?--
then, click on the link below. I post the link because you ought to be shocked; if you have been asleep until now, you may want to wake up. DON'T click on the link if you are a minor or if you are easily upset.