16 July 2012

MoCatMoms






I am a sucker for Catholic Mom blogs; this you know.

Hence, 2 news items from their special world, involving two CatMoms who have been linked here.

One is a Ph.D; one has a pretend M.D.

One is from KC; one is from STL.

It's like someone mixed up chocolate and a beer cow peanut butter!

Rae, formerly of Quo Vadis, now takes up the CatMom cudgel.

Mother Crab, she of the working camera, has moved to Wordpress, has a nifty new layout, and has promised to post more often.

Can it get any better? I submit that it cannot!


2 comments:

Mother Crab said...

I didn't go to 6 years of pretend medical school to be called *Mrs* Mother Crab.

Now I'm off to find humor. Wish me luck!

Rae said...

Thanks for linking to my new blog, Timman!! (And I'm sort of wishing that I'd titled it "The CatMom Cudgel." )