09 November 2012

The Dedication of the Archbasilica of Our Savior

Apocalypse 21:2-5

And I, John, saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice from the throne, saying: Behold the tabernacle of God with men: and he will dwell with them. And they shall be his people: and God himself with them shall be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes: and death shall be no more. Nor mourning, nor crying, nor sorrow shall be any more, for the former things are passed away. And he that sat on the throne, said: Behold, I make all things new. And he said to me: Write. For these words are most faithful and true.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Speaking of the end times, has anyone heard of a man named Richard Salbato and his Unity Publishing website? He has many, many facts which there is now way I am able to verify. A lot of his writing sounds faithful and is extremely interesting, especially this page which for some reason you can't link to from the main page: http://www.unitypublishing.com/. I thought I followed a rabbit hole from this blog and came upon it but I may be mistaken. I don't know if he is dangerous or legit. He then links to this site: http://catholicknight.blogspot.com/p/catholic-prophecy.html. Never heard a lot of this stuff before.