29 April 2013

In Bourbon Veritas

Well, here I am at the end of the day, with a small nightcap to summon the Muse. Evan Williams Small Batch. Call it a 7.6 out of 10. Good enough for Catholic blogging.

So, thetimman, what do you have to say?

Won a case today due to government incompetence. Good for them. Drove eight hours for a one hour hearing. I'm out of order? The whole [wonderful] system is out of order!!

I was forced to endure, via Facebook, a Simcha Fischer article from the National NeoCatholic Register. More on that tomorrow. The Kulturkampf of the Traditional Catholic must go on! Logicians need not apply.

Can anyone from Texas be made to understand the concept of the interstate fast lane? Dulac, you're not a Texan.

Someone tell me how to balance Christian charity with the protectiveness of a father.

Responding to a charge that cannot be defined except by the whim of the complainant is to needlessly legitimize it.

I am thankful to God for the blessings He gives me-- unearned, not sufficiently valued, and beyond belief.

You like the novus ordo? Fine with me. You prefer the traditional Mass? Even better. You attended a traditional Mass for more than six months and now go to the novus ordo? I. don't. get. you. At all.

Why did my wife marry me? Do women have lower standards than men? Ol' Reader X said something like this: I don't respect a man who doesn't have a good-looking wife. "Dead men don't wear plaid. I still don't know what it means."

Santiago. Who's in?


dulac90 said...

ALL IN...simply an unknown timeframe. As for Texans...there's a sayin' down here I hear told that goes somethin' like:

"We're all Texans. It just takes some of us longer to get here."

Too bad there's no Steakum Shakum here, though.

Way-Walker Wannabe said...

I think Mr. Evan Williams has a strange influence over you. Perhaps you and he need to re-evaluate your relationship. :-)

thetimman said...

I agree with you, www. I am ditching him for Elijah Craig. Same-drink attraction.