08 June 2013

Remember the Mandate? The IRS Will, Starting August 1

What will the Bishops, orders, and Catholic agencies do?


We're about to find out.


Long-Skirts said...


Dolan, Dolan, Dolan,
Keeps them laughs a rollin’
Faith and world he won’t let collide

Through rain an’ wind an’ weather
Rich dinners, sits on leather
Puttin’ Catholic Truth off to side

Pretends that we are missin’
The point of his butt-kissin’
Just go along to get along and ride

Vote ‘em in, drink and sup
Slap their hand then shut up
The Faith and the world can’t collide

Cut ‘em out, close your eyes,
“Yes, abortion I despise
But the True Faith the world can’t abide.”

Keep movin’, like, approvin’
Bank accounts are groovin’
“I can’t live on Truth and De Fide!

My heart is calculatin’
My true love will be waitin’
Be waitin’ at the end of my ride.”

But when your ride is over
Don’t think you’ll be in clover
Your money does not pray or has cried

Dolan, Dolan, Dolan,
With grief my heart is swollen
Don’t let your soul be stolen –

Peggy R said...

I can't top Long Skirts, but I found myself singing "I got the joy, joy, joy, joy...down in my heart" with great sarcasm.

Jeanne Holler said...

Yep I guess time will tell ...and will these Bishops have the backbone to STAND UP for the complete TRUTH and say NO !
God will not be mocked ....TRUTH will prevail.
SCARY folks, very scary!

Delena said...

Possibly my new fave from LongSkirts. Love it!