06 September 2013

Saturday at the Oratory, in Response to the Pope's Request

From Pro-Rector of St. Francis de Sales Oratory, Canon William Avis:

This Saturday, 7 September, following the 8am Mass "Pro Pace" there will be exposition of the most Blessed Sacrament and recitation of the Holy Rosary in response to the Holy Father's call for prayer and fasting on that day for peace.

Please, everyone, join in the Holy Father's call for prayer and fasting for peace in Syria.


Jeanne Holler said...

I will be there !!!!!!

Thanks and God Bless.
I pray many will attend !

ATW said...

I wish I could be with you at the Oratory. My family and I will, however, be praying and fasting on Sat.

Pete said...

You know you're confusing the "neo-Catholics" etc by this post. You're standing by and supporting this modernist pope? OMIGOSH.

Heads are going to explode! ;^D

Of course, I am with you, the Holy Father and all Catholics and people of good will everywhere. American action is a BAD idea.

Long-Skirts said...

The Pope has made a legitimate request and men of goodwill recognize this.