02 August 2016

Thanks Two Million!

Today saw the 2,000,000th unique visitor to this blog. The number of page views is somewhere north of 2.6 million. My math is a little fuzzy, but that means that the seven of you who read it must average 230,000 visits a day each. Or something.

But seriously, I am grateful for all of you who have visited here to be edified, mortified, horrified, entertained, solidified, or just plain mystified throughout the last nine years. And I thank all of those who have encouraged me, sustained me, advised me or even criticized me over that time. I appreciate it all.

Today is the feast of St. Alphonsus Liguori, one of my special patrons and the great promoter of devotion to Our Mother of Perpetual Help. I don't consider this a coincidence, but rather a signal grace. I have consecrated my business, my family, and this little blog all to her. Mary has never failed me, nor will she.

Thank you all for reading. May God bless you abundantly. You are all in my prayers, and I ask for yours.

Oremus pro invicem.

3 comments:

ATW said...

You most certainly have my prayers.

Keep up the good work.

Jane Chantal said...

What ATW said!

Thank you for your prayers, Timman.

Anonymous said...

"that means that the seven of you who read it must average 230,000 visits a day each."

Can confirm.

greenlight