31 October 2016

Catholic Movie Guy Podcast: Impress Your Friends! Astound Your Enemies!

If you’ve ever been curious as to what yours truly sounds like in the flesh, now’s your chance to find out.  My brother started a new weekly podcast discussing movies from a Catholic perspective called the Catholic Movie Guy Podcast.  So far we are three episodes in, and I appear on all three (comic relief, I believe). 

The podcast also answers fascinating questions like, “Who is the thetimman?”; “Did his wife like the movie?”; “Why does the movie Metropolitan figure so prominently?;” and “How many technical fouls are allowed before one is ejected from a  podcast?”


Check it out at http://catholicmovieguy.com; subscribe at http://catholicmovieguy.com/feed/podcast.  And if you’re feeling generous enough to review it (positively only, of course) on iTunes (through their podcast app), please do so. My brother thanks you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long before Timbro decides to review Episode I?

JJR

PMKD said...

This is SO much better than all those self-help podcasts. I really enjoy the interaction! Good work!!

Marc